Hi Lovelies, I’m very excited to tell you all that I have been nominated for another award! This time, it’s the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I want to thank Amber from Amber’s Beauty Talk for the nomination. If you have time, do check out her amazing blog too! I’m a frequent reader of hers. 🙂
As a new blogger, you might not know much about me yet. This post will be such a great opportunity to have a little heart-to-heart with you guys! Let’s begin!
A little about the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and link back to their blog
- Display the award in your sidebar
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award
- Inform the chosen bloggers of your nomination
Without further ado, let’s start with the 7 random facts about me:
1) I am originally from Hong Kong, but I have lived in England for around seven years now. I first came over during my A levels and studied at a boarding school in Brighton. Subsequently, I moved to London to study my Bachelor degree, and thereafter, my Master’s degree. In fact, I graduated just last year!
2) My boyfriend and I have been dating for a bit more than 3 years, and he is a big part of my life. The interesting thing is that, even though we are both Chinese, we communicate in English. That’s because we both speak different dialects back home: I speak in Cantonese, and him, in Mandarin. Having met in England, English is our communal language.
3) I am a double horse – I’m born in the year of horse and I’m a Sagittarius. So naturally, I love horses (and I love horse-riding!). Did you know? 2014 is also the year of horse according to the Chinese Lunar calendar!
4) My guilty pleasure is reading young adult distopian novels. I know I’m a few years off from their target market, but they are just too darn good! My recent loves are: Angelfall, Cinder Chronicles, Legend, Throne of Glass (I’ve read her first draft on Fictionpress before the book release almost 10 years ago!), and the Delirium series.
5) I am lactose intolerant, and can’t eat certain crustaceans like lobsters. That’s why I am a firm believer of Keith Scott Mumby’s Diet Wise plan. It’s basically a more in depth version of the caveman diet. If you are prone to allergies like me, I do recommend checking out his book on Amazon.
6) My favourite places in the world are: Paris, South Africa, Phuket, Porto, and California. The locations have nothing in common, but they all epitomise certain things I love in life. In that order, I love shopping (who doesn’t?), nature and animals, sand, beautiful buildings, sun and palm.
7) This is a personal one: I am currently at somewhat of a crossroad in life. Long story short, in a week’s time I will know if I will stay in London, start my dream job and stay with my boyfriend, or head back to Hong Kong. I tell you this because there might be a change of scenery on my blog if I do head back to HK for good. My heart is in England – so, please wish me luck! 🙂
Now, on to my nominations. I know for a fact that many of the bloggers here would have already been nominated before. I just want to dedicate this post as a shoutout to these wonderful people below, who have all been an inspiration to me on my green journey so far:
Sandra from Beauty Balm
Nic from OrgaNic Obsession
Rachel from All Natural Aspirations
Kasey from Plein Vanity
Ru from Short Small Sweet
Liz from Smells like a Green Spirit
Inga from Organic Beauty Blogger
Sanrita from Peace on the Skin & Peace Within
Tania from Bow Tied Beauty
Sarah from Sugarpuffish
Bailey from Bailey Blush
Thank for again, Amber, for the nomination. I hope you all enjoyed reading the 7 facts about me. Leave me your thoughts in the comments below!
I’ll talk to you beauties soon!