So… I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award – yes, me! I’m over the moon. A big thanks to both Nic from OrgaNic Obsessions and Ellie from The Leo Beauty for nominating me. I’m so honoured to receive an award, and so excited to connect with other bloggers out there! Special hugs to Nic who have gone out of her way to make me feel welcomed in the green beauty community – thank you girly 🙂
The Rules are Pretty Simple!
- Thank the blogger who presented you with the award and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 5 – 11 other awesome bloggers to receive this award (they must have under 200 followers)
- Create a new list of 11 questions to ask those bloggers you have nominated
- Inform the nominees that you have tagged them!
Because I received 2 nominations, I wasn’t sure which questions I should answer. Although Ellie’s questions are very interesting, I chose to answer Nic’s because they are based along the lines of green beauty. Here goes –
My first green product is the Aurelia Miracle Cleanser. I hadn’t converted to an all natural lifestyle at the time, so I didn’t even know it was a green product. I did like the cleanser, but I also ended up replacing it in favour of balm cleansers. I would probably do a review on my experience with it soon!
I would probably live in Paris (Shopping anyone? It’s also the home of Repetto, my favourite shoe brand), Porto when I retire (one of the most beautiful cities I’ve been to), or Singapore (Asian Tech hub – great for a career).
Makeup-wise, definitely RMS Beauty – they have such gorgeous products that are even better than non-green brands. I would recommend the Un-Coverup in particular, it is an amazing concealer. Skincare-wise, I would recommend Dr. Alkaitis’ Replenishing Serum (amazing stuff), Pai’s BioRegenerative Rosehip Oil, and One Love’s Morning Glory.
4. What was the last TV series you watched that got you seriously hooked? Like I-watched-5-seasons-which-amounts-to-50+episodes-that-I-watched-in-less-than-a-week-and-therefore-didn’t-have-a-life kind of hooked? (not that I would know anything about that at all!…)
Breaking Bad. I’m slow at series, I just finished it last week! When you say 5 seasons so specifically, I can’t help but wonder if you had BB in mind too :p. I also love, love, love Game of Thrones. That one I watched since season one first came out – can’t wait for the new season in April!
Starting this blog this month was kind of crazy – a good kind of crazy of course!
I don’t currently have a bath tub at home, so whenever I go on holidays, I love to soak in a tub filled with bath salts (I usually bring my own), and all the while reading a good book. Afterwards, I would put on moisturiser and a hydrating sheet mask (best Asian invention ever!). Then, don a cozy bath robe and continue my read in bed – until I fall asleep. My version of paradise.
Sometimes! I have worn a jade necklace for more than 10 years (recently stopped). Jade is said to have the ability to wore off bad spirits in Chinese culture.
I am currently loving the Kjaer Weis blush in Blossoming!
These are the Fantastic People I nominate:
Amber from Amber’s Beauty Talk
Becca from Life Made Wonderful
Jackie from Beauty Made Simple
Jules from The Natural Junkie
Stephanie from Green Juice
Jen from Jen’s Green Skincare
Diva from EcoDiva!
Are you ready for my questions? Here they are in their full glory:
- What is your holy grail skincare product you always go back to?
- What is your holy grail makeup product?
- What is your worst beauty and/or fashion purchases?
- Pick 3 beauty brands that you can’t live without.
- If you could only bring 3 things to a deserted island for 1 year, what would they be?
- What is your favourite book? (Can be any genre!)
- What do you normally eat on a night at home?
- What are your favourite healthy snacks?
- What is is your most frequently visited online shop?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What do you love waking up to the most everyday? 🙂
I hope I didn’t repeat any nominations! I look forward to all your answers – please do tell me if you decide to do them. I’ll read every single repost!
Talk to you beauties soon xx